Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Janda and Anna

My good friend, Anna, has been training guide puppies since 2005.  She's so great with them and they've all been pretty great.  It's hilarious whenever I go anywhere with her when she has a puppy and people go crazy! We make fun of them all the time.  Anyway, she's had this girl, Janda, off and on for a while now. We decided she needed some pictures, so Anna trained her to look at the camera on command and it's the easiest thing ever to make her look me.  This shoot was so much fun, even though it was freezing outside and Anna didn't have a coat and my hands just about froze off.  I think we got some pretty great shots.  What do you think?












1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so talented. What great photos. It's hard to shoot black dogs. Cute, cute, cute!!! Jeanne :o)

January 29, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home